Razor RSF350 Kids Street Bike
About the 24v RSF 350 Kids Street Bike
- Powered by a twist-grip, variable-speed, throttle, high-torque, chain-driven motor that delivers speeds up to 14 mph (22 km/h)
- Features a trellis-frame chassis design with authentic street-bike inspired styling for a bold mix of style and performance
- Hand-operated, rear disc brake provides stopping power, combined with pneumatic tires and custom 12”, 3-spoke, mag wheels
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system provides up to 30 minutes of continuous use. Assembled Product Dimensions-43.7 x 22.8 x 29.5 inches
- Additional features include double-crown fork, shatter-resistant fairings, adjustable-angle, riserstyle handlebars with soft, rubber grips and a retractable kickstand
Compact Size, Big Performance
The Razor RSF350 is the hottest two-wheel sensation to hit the ground since the full-sized RSF650. Powered by a high-torque, chain driven motor and designed with authentic street-bike inspired styling, the RSF350 delivers big-time performance in a compact ride. Twist the throttle and feel the RSF350 launch into action with its electric-powered acceleration, hitting speeds up to 14 mph (22 km/h) for up to 30 minutes of continuous use.
High-Performance Electric Motor
The Razor RSF350 has a high-torque, chain driven motor that delivers electric-powered acceleration and speeds of up to 14 mph (22 km/h) for up to 30 minutes of continuous use. With a 24V (two 12V) rechargeable, sealed lead-acid battery system, just twist the throttle to feel the might of this electric powered ride.
Authentic Street-Bike Inspired Styling
Designed with authentic street-bike inspired styling, the Razor RSF350 delivers a bold mix of style and performance in a compact ride. Featuring a trellis-frame chassis design and custom 10” (254 mm), 3- spoke, mag wheels, it offers the perfect introduction to fun on two wheels.