Ezyroller Classic X Lime Green
The Ezyroller machine that started a movement just got a facelift ! With its new X-Series look and accessories, its larger front wheel and advanced braking , we're super proud to welcome our brand new Classic X into the EzyRoller family ! It's also more comfortable and still completely extendable to grow with you!
Free shipping an no tax with the exception of California.
Delivery is 3 to 7 days. Shipping to the west coast is between 3 and 4 days. Shipping to the east coast is 7 days weather permitting.
It's already a multi-award winner (a 2020 Tillywig Award Winner, a 2020 Product of the Year Award from Creative Child Magazine and a 2020 National Parenting Awards Winner) We're super proud and hope you will enjoy it as well!
- Rider Age/ Max weight: Each rider is different and we typically recommend the Classic model for kids from about 38-39" (just under 100 cm) so about 4 years old. There are 2 extensions in the box to grow up to about 14 years old and over. We have a maximum recommended weight of up to 154 lbs ; however in practice, any rider up to 100-110 lbs (45kg) is going to be comfortable on a Classic/Drifter seat. Over 120 lbs and 5' height, we recommend to ride the Pro models that have a wider seat. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us!
- Length: 26"-42" (67-107cm). Two extensions are included in the box to grow with the rider.
- Width: 17" (43cm)
- Height :14" (35cm)
- Weight :11.0 lbs (5.10kg)
If you are looking for an EzyRoller for preschools, schools or institutions, then our Education models are probably better suited for heavy duty usage.
All our EzyRollers have a 2 year warranty on the frame; it doesn't cover normal wear and tear, poor maintenance (don't leave your Ezyroller in the rain because it will rust) and parts such as wheels, grips and seat.
Share this Product
I have purchased 6 of these for the following ages and heights and ailments:
1. 72 y.o. 6' with so-so knees and hips
2. 68 y.o. 5' with very bad back (L4/L5 gets shots quarterly)
3. 44 y.o. 5' 4"
4. 40 y.o. 5'2" chronic pain in my right shoulder and hands, I wear a sling when riding
5. 8 y.o. shortie
6. 5 y.o. " "
We all ride every other day and normally I do YAY and NAY columns but if the above doesn't tell you how much I am behind these things then nothing will. However, the one very annoying NAY I have is all the stopping I have to do to tell people where to get these things (and for FREE)!